Okay, I know I haven't posted in AGES. Here's a quick update:
- I performed in an adaptation of Virginia Woolf's Orlando. It was awesome (even though on the opening night I had a fever of 40°C/104°F. HAHA THAT WAS INTERESTING)
- Also, my mom is awesome at fundraising and single-handedly got us about 600 Euros for our production. We're not called the
PenislessPennyless Players for nothing.
- I am still trying to beat Arabic into a manageable pulp. The score so far - Me: 0.5, Arabic: ∞.
- The Boyfriend and I are steadily approaching the Year line. Scary. Scaaaaaary. Seriously, I don't do relationships, I don't feel comfortable in them and right now, I actually kinda feel like breaking up just for the sake of... idk not having "real" proper relationship, even if I love him to bits, the idiot.
- My dog is insane. About a month ago, she was so happy to see me, she jumped right INTO A FUCKING WALL and knocked one of her lower canines out. The vet then had to pull the remaining tooth-stump out, which meant surgery, which meant adorably wobbly doggy for about a day and a half.
- I had a VERY nice time at the LGBT Uni party. I WANT TO BE SINGLE AGAIN ASDFKJHDAMMIT!!!!
- Seriously, nobody bashes Stephen Fry when I'm around. That guy pretty much saved my goddammed life, bent nose or not. And he has more girls lining up for him than you ever will, Mr. Boyfriend. Not to mention the boys. Lol, Brighton - it will never stop being funny that you had drunken buttsex under the pier.
- Merlin is still hot and I can't wait for season 3.
- Thank God there's new eps of Lie to Me. Mmmmh, Tim Roth.
- The Van Gogh ep was the first really good one of the new Who - in the good ole days, it used to be about humans and their flawed brilliance as much as it was about aliens and things going boom. Not that I don't like it when things go boom, I'm just sayin'.
- Speaking o things not going boom, The Soloist is a wonderful movie. Finally, a movie with homeless people in it that's not just misery porn and "oh dear, look at those poor bastards and their bleak, bleak world!" Seriously, if you like music at all, watch this movie. Also, Robert Downey Jr.'s face getting all bashed in in the first 5 minutes and he then runs around delightfully scruffy for the rest of the movie.
Current Mood: hot